AlerTox® ELISA is a quantitative enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) designed for the determination of allergens in raw materials and finished products. The ELISA Sandwich is a technique used for the analysis of substances, found at very low concentrations. This combined with the high specificity and sensitivity of the antibodies used in these tests allows this method to precisely quantify allergens in all types of food and drinks.
- Results in 90 minutes
- 96 well kit for large number of samples
- Validated against a wide range of food matrices
- No cross-reactivity
Kits available for the following allergens.
The LOD and LOQ vary by allergen. Validation sheets are available for each ELISA kit. Looking for something else? Contact the Emport Team.
Necessary materials not supplied (but available for purchase from Emport LLC)
- Analytical scale (accurate to 0.1 g)
- Capped centrifuge test tubes (> 10 mL)
- Test vials (1.5-2 mL)
- Disposable gloves
- Distilled water
- Vortex mixer
- Tube rotator (or similar mixing device)
- Thermostatically-controlled water bath
- Automatic microplate washer (recommended)
- Mono-channel pipettes, multi-channel pipettes (recommended), pipette tips
- ELISA plate reader (with 450 nm filter)