AlerTox Total Milk (10-test Kit)
AlerTox Sticks Total Milk (KT-6495 / KIT3015), is a reliable test kit for the detection of milk
AlerTox Total Milk is an easy way to check ingredients and surfaces for allergenic milk proteins. This shelf-stable kit can detect as little as 2.5ppm milk protein in foods, ingredients, and also on surfaces.
Testing for milk proteins takes less than 15 minutes and only basic measuring equipment is required. The AlerTox Total Milk kit has been validated against a variety of matrices including: chocolate cakes and cookies, baby food, soy products, medications, cereals and other grains, baked products, meats, and both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. AlerTox Sticks Total Milk Features:
- Highly sensitive: to 2.5ppm (casein and beta-lactoglobulin only; does not react to other milk proteins)
- Accurate: Validated against a variety of matrices
- Quick: A reliable answer in less than 10 minutes
- Easy: No special equipment required; everything is included in the kit
- Reliable: Shelf-stable and long-lasting
- Cost efficient: competitive pricing and volume discounts available
- ELISA kits also available for 20+ allergens
All you need to start using AlerTox Total Milk to check for milk cross contact in your ingredients and foods are: a digital scale sensitive to 0.1g, and a way to measure liquids.
Orders will be shipped within 2 business days of your order via UPS Ground.
If expedited service is required, or if the order is shipping to Canada, please contact us.
All sales of AlerTox Total Milk are final. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.
[box]Emport would be happy to answer your questions. Contact us for information on how the test works, and for ordering. You can also view our article Milk allergen control in food manufacturing with AlerTox Total Milk [/box]