Now, you can meet safety needs with a single test that identifies
traces of almond, cashew, hazelnut, pecan, pistachio, and walnut.
Often, many tree nut species are included together in the same products, or in the same facility. Sometimes, running specific allergen tests for each different tree nut is merited. Sometimes, it is time-consuming and cost-prohibitive. Periodic testing can provide reassurance that tree nuts are being successfully kept out of the production floor.
For these cases and many others, Microbiologique has developed the OnSite® Allergen Multiplex Tree Nut Rapid Test. This newly developed lateral flow test kit quickly detects traces of tree nut protein in rinsewater and on surfaces. Allergen Multiplex Tree Nut at a glance:
- Test works on surfaces and rinsewater
- Simultaneously detects almond, cashew, hazelnut, pecan, pistachio, walnut
- Detects as little as 1-5 mg/kg (ppm) of tree nut protein in rinsewater or 10μg/ 100 cm2 on surfaces
- Requires no equipment
- Results in less than 20 minutes
- Sensitive to coconut protein at levels above 50 mg/kg (ppm)
Orders will be shipped via FedEx Next Day, and should be refrigerated on receipt. Orders do not ship on Fridays. For product shipping to Canada, please contact us.
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
OnSite® Allergen Multiplex Tree Nut kits are not suitable for home/consumer use.