OleoTest: How Safe is Your Oil?
$35.00 – $150.00
OleoTest (OT-10, OT-50) is a rapid test suitable for analyzing the total polar compounds in oils used for deep frying.
There are many advantages to using OleoTest:
- Easy to use: No technical skills needed; sophisticated enough for a scientist, easy enough for a home chef.
- Rapid results: 2 minutes.
- Simple: No preparation, calibration, external reagents ,or instruments are needed.
- No maintenance: No equipment to wash or dry, no repair expenses.
- Easy storage and transport: Tests are pocket-sized and can be stored at room temperature.
- Record-keeping: The test will hold stable results for months, and can be used as a record of quality control methods.
- Safe: Non-toxic reagents. No need for high temperatures; oil can be tested at 140°F. No risk of smoke, fire, or explosion.
- Correlation: OleoTest shows the best correlation to the official IUPAC-AOAC methods of quality control of any method available.
Kit contains everything you need. Orders will be shipped within 2 business days of your order via UPS Ground.
All sales of OleoTest are final. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.
If expedited service is required, or if the order is shipping to Canada, please contact us.