Allergen test kits for the detection of allergens in food and on surfaces
Food allergy is an adverse immune response to a food protein. Over 160 foods can cause allergic reactions, but the majority of these reactions are caused by a small percentage of them. AlerTox Sticks are a rapid test for the detection and quantification of main food allergens including:
AlerTox Sticks kits are specially designed to help manufacturers keep their items free from the antigens that cause allergic reaction. It is user-friendly: no lab equipment or scientific knowledge required. It’s a must-have for any manufacturer or commercial kitchen that wants to ensure food safety. AlerTox Sticks Features:
- Quick: A reliable answer in less than 10 minutes
- Easy: No special equipment required; everything is included in the kit
- Reliable: Shelf-stable and long-lasting
- Cost efficient: competitive pricing and volume discounts available
- ELISA kits also available for 20+ allergens
AlerTox for Nuts: Almonds and Hazelnuts
All About Almonds!
AlerTox Sticks Crustacean targets Tropomyosin
Control Egg Allergen with AlerTox Sticks Egg
Fish Allergies? AlerTox Sticks Fish to the rescue!
Milk allergen control in food manufacturing with AlerTox Total Milk
Keeping you safe with AlerTox Mustard