Make Environmental Surface Sampling Faster and Easier
MegaSampler™ and TwinSampler™ Surface Swab System
Emport carries test kits for many food and environmental contaminants – but for some things, it’s best to get a third party lab involved.
Whether your surfaces are made of plastic, glass, stainless steel, wood, ceramic, or something else – your sampling swab must capture a truly representative sample. That’s why we now offer the smartest swabs available, MegaSampler™ and TwinSampler™. Thoughtfully designed to increase your sampling accuracy and efficiency, these samplers feature:
- Twice the sampling surface = twice the chance to discover problems
- Angled tip for hard to reach places
- Biofilm scraping blade incorporated into the handle design; break through any tough residues
- No glue or unnecessary chemicals binding the sponge to the handle
- Sponge separates easily from handle
- Sampler ships in a resealable sample bag; just place the sponge back in its original bag and send it off to the lab!
- Store on shelf or in refrigerator
- TwinSampler™ features easy-to-split sponges so you can swab once, test twice
- 10ml of DE Neutralizing Broth
- 10 ml of Letheen Broth
- dry sponge
Competitive pricing and rapid shipping make these swabs an easy choice no matter your surface testing needs.
Call today to request your free trial MegaSampler™. Available in our online shop.
Sterile Sampling Bags
- Sterile, single service bags are made of heavy transparent polyethylene.
- Leak-proof and airtight.
- Puncture-proof tabs.
- Capacity is measured when the bag is closed and tab is folded over 3 times. Volume and dimensions are approximate.
- Bags should not be used at temperatures above 180°F (82°C). Bags can be frozen to any temperature.
- Use ordinary ballpoint pen, pencil or marker on write-on strips.
- Double round wire closures.
- Sterile Sampling Bags are available with and without a write-on strip.
Looking for a new partner for your micro lab analyses?
Give us a call at 412-447-1888, or use our contact form.