Need third-party lab analysis? Let us help!
Rapid, on-site testing is incredibly important – it’s what we’ve built our business on! Still, a good food safety plan needs more than just on-site tests. Third party lab analysis of allergens, pathogens, and other safety factors is crucial for manufacturers of all sizes. Thanks to our ISO17025-certified partner lab, we are able to offer a variety of food safety analyses alongside our rapid test kits.
Allergen Testing with Emport LLC:
- Same day quantitative results
- ISO 17025 lab
- ELISA and PCR methods available
- Competitive Pricing starting at $85 per sample
- All incoming lab samples are automatically cross-referenced against a database of validated matrices.
Why use a third party lab?
There are many reasons to use an outside lab – here are our top three:
- A COA (certificate of analysis) showing an impartial evaluation of your products is an important part of a food safety plan.
- The COA can also help validate and verify strategic elements of your HARPC plan.
- Outsourcing the incubation and disposal of potential pathogens
Analysis available for these allergens, pathogens, and other safety concerns:
Yeast & Mold
… and more!