Are your employees and working surfaces safe from the coronavirus?
Safe and clean work environments are crucial even in the best of times. In the face of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, monitoring your work environment for SARS-CoV-2 has two additional and significant benefits:
- Routine surface testing gives you a head start in the fight to quickly contain COVID-19 outbreaks. Asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic individuals may shed virus for days before they even think about getting tested or staying home. Surface testing for the coronavirus alerts you to the presence of infected individuals early, allows you to implement your safety plan quickly, and helps you keep your team healthy.
- It’s necessary to frequently validate and verify cleaning protocols. High-touch surfaces on production and packing lines, on shared equipment, and in shared work areas can all spread infection if they are not sanitized thoroughly and often.
Accordingly, Emport LLC is proud to offer analysis of environmental surfaces for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Thanks to our ISO17025-certified, high-complexity / CLIA partner lab in Seattle, we are able to offer rapid information on the safety of your working surfaces and the potential presence of COVID-19 virus within your office or production facility.
Testing details are as follows:
- Sample collection supplies come in pre-packed kits good to swab 25 surface locations.
- You have 6 months from time of purchase to use and return all 25 swabs; swabs can be shipped back to the lab in any volume (one at a time, all 25 at once, or anything in between).
- Fast next-day results (we suggest sending the swabs to our partner lab via Overnight Shipping).
- Swabs can be used for surfaces of all types: metals, plastics, rubber, laminate, wood, corrugate, porcelain, etc.
- Pricing includes analysis, swab, reagents, and resealable collection bag. Contact us for current prices.
Items required but not supplied:
- additional sealable bag for return shipping (for example, our sterile sampling bags)
- cleaning solutions for sanitizing the outside of the bag and your test environment.
- PPE (gloves and facemask) to avoid contaminating the sample during swabbing.