Are your surfaces safe from the coronavirus?
Safe and clean work environments are crucial in the best of times, and even moreso now. In the fight to protect the health of our essential workers in food manufacturing – along with our food supply – frequent validation and verification of cleaning protocols is necessary. High-touch surfaces on production and packing lines, on shared equipment, and in shared work areas can all spread infection if they are not sanitized thoroughly and often.
Accordingly, Emport LLC is proud to offer FDA/EUA-approved analysis of environmental surfaces for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Thanks to our ISO17025-certified partner lab in Seattle, we are able to offer rapid information on the safety of your working surfaces and the potential presence of COVID-19 virus within your office or production facility.
Testing details are as follows:
- Sample collection supplies come in pre-packed kits good to swab 25 surface locations.
- You have 6 months from time of purchase to use and return all 25 swabs; swabs can be shipped back to the lab in any volume (one at a time, all 25 at once, or anything in between).
- Fast next-day results (we suggest sending the swabs to our partner lab via Overnight Shipping).
- Swabs can be used for surfaces of all types: metals, plastics, rubber, laminate, wood, corrugate, porcelain, etc.
- Pricing includes analysis, swab, reagents, and resealable collection bag.
- Total pricing is $89 per analysis ($2,225 per 25), plus shipping.
Items required but not supplied:
- additional sealable bag for return shipping (for example, our sterile sampling bags)
- cleaning solutions for sanitizing the outside of the bag and your test environment.
- PPE (gloves and facemask) for sample collection.
Kits are available to ship out now; please contact us via phone (412-447-1888) or email to place an order or learn more.