Testing surfaces for gluten contamination? It’s never been easier!
For facilities that produce both “traditional” and gluten-free items, ensuring that the manufacturing environment is free from traces of gluten is a top concern. Accordingly, GlutenTox Pro Surface is designed to detect gluten on surfaces and comes with everything you need to conduct 50 environmental tests.
GlutenTox Pro Surface is:
- Accurate: G12 antibody detects gluten from all toxic grains; no false positives
- Quick response: A reliable answer in less than 11 minutes
- Easy: No special equipment required; everything is included in the kit
- Reliable: Shelf-stable and long-lasting
- Cost efficient: competitive pricing and volume discounts available
GlutenTox Pro Surface is not appropriate for testing foods or beverages. For that, we recommend GlutenTox Pro.
The next-generation G12 antibody recognizes the 33-mer peptide, which is the toxic fraction of gluten in wheat, barley, rye, and even oat (Structural basis for gluten intolerance in celiac sprue, Science, 2002).