Accurately test for gluten quantities in ingredients, finished products and surfaces.
GlutenTox® Sticks PLUS (KT-5340 / KIT3005) are immunochromatographic test sticks for quick detection of the toxic fraction of gluten found in foods, beverages and on surfaces. They incorporate the anti-gliadin antibody G12, which detects the toxic 33mer peptide, the primary initiator of the inflammatory response to gluten in Celiac Disease patients.
While GlutenTox Sticks PLUS are easy to use, they do require some basic lab equipment (pipettes and tubes, agitators, and ideally a centrifuge) and therefore tests should be performed in a dedicated part of your facility.
Emport LLC has compiled a list of our favorite lab equipment suppliers and the items recommended for maximizing your time with GlutenTox Sticks PLUS, and we are happy to work with you to build your quality control lab from the ground up, or to supplement your existing lab facilities to enable you to begin using the test kit as part of your gluten-free safety protocol.
Wondering if GlutenTox Sticks PLUS is the right gluten detection method for your organization? Contact us with any questions.
Advantages of GlutenTox Sticks PLUS:
- Semi-quantitative results
- Adjustable detection limit, minimum LOD 3ppm, maximum LOD 100+ppm
- Results in less than an hour
- Suitable for complex matrices: hydrolyzed, fermented, and processed foods
- No false positives, no cross-reactivity
- Specially formatted GlutenTox Sticks PLUS for Reader are compatible with the GlutenTox Reader
Interested in a quantitative analysis? Meet the GlutenTox Reader!
- Optional end-cap for certain lateral flow tests
- Semi-automated quantitative reading of specially formatted GlutenTox Sticks PLUS for Reader cassette tests
- A precise PPM count appears on the screen in seconds for samples between 8-80PPM
- Data is stored on the Reader and easily transferable to any computer via USB
- Reader and accompanying software are provided by Biomedal Diagnostics
- Please note! Reader is not a stand-alone device. It can only be used alongside the GlutenTox Sticks PLUS for Reader cassettes (KT-6476)
For easy reference, download Emport’s GlutenTox Sticks Plus fact sheet!