Qualitative Gluten Allergen Proficiency Testing Panel
Are you required to run periodic proficiency tests? Do you want to assess your QA team’s gluten detection capabilities? Incorporating proficiency testing into your food safety plan is a great way to boost customer confidence, and can help maintain SQF compliance. And while it’s very possible to design a PT program in-house, using an accredited provider has advantages. The NSI Lab Solutions Qualitative Gluten Allergen PT Panel is designed for maximum ease and confidence. Each panel includes 3 samples with at least 1 sample containing gluten at a level close to regulatory threshold. Verified to work with various test technologies including GlutenTox Pro. Each vial contains approximately 10 grams of material.
- Formulated by NSI Lab Solutions, an ISO/IEC 17043:2010-accredited proficiency testing provider
- Studies are conducted quarterly
- Perfect for training new staff
- Validate your critical control point solutions
- Results are issued 3 weeks after study ends
- Express results are available for an additional fee
When you order, we’ll enroll you in either the current study, or the next closest date to ordering. If you prefer to schedule your test further into the future, let us know when purchasing. Just check the study schedule below for 2021 dates. Contact us with any questions, we’re always happy to chat.
2021 Food Chemistry Study Schedule
FC-0221 FC-0521 FC-0821
Feb. 23 May 11 Aug. 10
Apr. 8 Jun. 24 Sept. 23