Update: October 8, 2020
We remain committed to the health and safety of our team and our customers! Thanks to our suppliers and partners we continue to offer a wide variety of PPE and workplace safety and sanitation materials – as well as a growing list of viral testing protocols.
In addition to offering sample collection kits and lab analysis for monitoring surfaces for SARS-CoV-2, we are also offering sample collection kits and lab analysis for testing people for coronavirus. Purchase must be made by a licensed medical professional, and can include swabs for the following types of sample collection:
- nasopharyngeal (the “classic” swab)
- self-administered nasal
SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR analysis kits are also available for purchase. If you run a lab certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. §263a and would like to begin testing for the coronavirus on-site, please contact us for information.
Update: June 9, 2020
In addition to offering surface monitoring for the coronavirus, we’re also able to offer a variety of health and safety solutions for offices, facilities, and personal use. You can shop the full catalog here, or call us for details and volume discounts.
More specifically, we have a variety of PPE available:
- disposable 3-ply face masks in 50-packs
- KN95 face masks in 10-packs
- reusable cloth face masks in 10-packs
- hand sanitizer by the gallon
- comfortable, clear full-face shields
- a variety of safety goggles
- safe-at-work PPE packs to help your office safely conduct business.
Update: April 21, 2020
We are proud to offer environmental testing for SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19). Test kits are FDA/EUE approved and come with supplies to sample 25 surface locations. Next-day results thanks to our ISO17025 partner lab.
More information is available on our Coronavirus Surface Analysis page.
Please call us at 412-447-1888 or email email@example.com for immediate information or questions.
Updated as of: April 20, 2020
Amidst the uncertainty of the COVID-19 situation, I wanted to take a minute to reassure you that Emport LLC is taking active precautions to ensure that everything is business as usual for our clientele.
- We have tested our systems; there is no disruption to our customer service or other operations if employees work from home. In fact, all employees not directly responsible for shipping product have been working from home since mid-March.
- Our primary fulfillment center has a comprehensive management plan to protect its team members and operations.
- We have established additional distribution channels as a redundant safety measure.
While we do not anticipate any interruptions to our supply chain, but ask you to be mindful of one current challenge: because of the overwhelming demand for UPS and FedEx services, your shipment may take 1-2 days longer in transit than is typical.
We encourage you to build an additional few days into your timeline to account for any UPS/FedEx delays. To read the UPS official Covid-19 statement, visit their site.
On a personal level, I also want to thank you for your hard work keeping the gluten-free and allergic populations well-fed! Our motto at Emport LLC is more safe food, more happy people and we are proud to be your partners in creating safe food for our shared community. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly.
President, Emport LLC